- One of the most cost effective and efficient umbrella schemes currently on the market from £16.00 per timesheet
- You are a PAYE employee and therefore receive all your statutory benefits
- All queries are dealt with within 24 working hours
- You will receive your own dedicated Account Manager
- Our umbrella service is very flexible and can be adapted to fit short-term payment methods or used as a longer-term solution
- We make it easier for you to claim expenses such as mileage, travel, subsistence, tools, safety wear, use of mobile, overnight stay and many more and can be simply submitted online
- Account details all held online and can be updated via our Portal
- Credit Control and Invoicing can all be dealt with by us on your behalf
- It is beneficial for the agency as under umbrella they have no requirements to pay employers NI contributions.
- We will provide your business with efficient and reliable payroll services
- Not only do we register your company’s scheme, we also set up the payroll, provide detailed management reports and deal with all information required by the HMRC
- We manage the payroll function for companies of all sizes from a variety of industries and our flexible approach means we can tailor our services to suit your individual business needs. So whatever your requirements are, we have the experience to successfully deliver your payroll solution
- Always ensuring that you remain fully compliant with tax and employee legislation
Sole Trader / Self Employed
Please call us if your self-employed so we can assess your current status and ensure that you continue to trade in a compliant, cost effective manner due to recent legislation changes.
Including start up and full Accounting support for a fixed weekly/monthly fee.
Money Transfers Abroad
We can transfer your money overseas without any charges and at more competitive rates currently offered on the High Street.
Phone and Mobile Phone Contracts
Reduced cost mobile phone and sim contracts for between £20 and £24 per month inclusive of unlimited calls and texts.
If your income is in excess of £45,000 you will receive a dedicated service which will provide you with all the opportunities you needs to minimise your exposure to 40% income tax.
Your case will be discussed with you on an individual basis to explain the various opportunities to manage your tax more efficiently when you are suddenly faced with a rate of 40%. Typically we would hope to reduce this 40% charge to approximately 15% for those who have entered the higher tax bracket.